Dr. Diane Abdo has extensive experience in working with a wide range of psychological experiences and emotional issues. She believes the journey of healing requires an atmosphere of respect and trust to explore one’s emotional concerns safely and with confidence. In her work with individuals and couples, Dr. Abdo utilizes the therapeutic approach that best serves her client’s needs for their healing process. She draws from several therapeutic techniques, in which she is highly trained, to guide her clients toward their psychological goals.
Through individual or couples therapy, workshops or seminars, Dr. Diane Abdo can help you create a personalized plan to design the life you desire and a path toward that vision. Dr. Abdo believes that empowerment, for both individuals and organizations, is rooted in inner awareness. She teaches individuals, couples, groups and organizations to better understand their internal dynamics and to utilize this knowledge to actively participate in designing their ongoing course in a positive and productive manner.
Dr. Abdo offers therapeutic services ranging from deeper psychotherapy to life skills education and consulting. In over 30 years of experience in Private Practice, she has had the honor of helping people to address a broad spectrum of psychological issues and problems in living.
"Come friends, it's not too late to seek a newer world."
Alfred Lord Tennyson
Groups & Organizations
Seminars & Workshops
"Everything that is created begins in the mind."
Dr. Abdo has successfully treated :
- Personal growth and awareness to heighten productivity, life satisfaction and a sense of empowerment
- Relationship issues and skills (concerning one’s relationship with the self, friends, family, coworkers, etc.)
- Communication skills development
- Emotional intimacy skills development
- Interpersonal skills development
- Growing through life’s challenges
- Healing through transition and change
- Recovery from loss or trauma
- Stress management
- Anxiety management
- Self-concept development
- Development of a philosophy for living a balanced life
- Divorce recovery
- Redesigning one’s life
- Mind-body awareness for emotional balance
- Developing a healthy relationship with money
- Employee issues and conflicts